1. Read Chapter 5 (Alexander the Great), in Power, Ambition, Glory.
2. Conduct a leadership analysis on the young Macedonian king. What were the key leadership actions, qualities, styles….etc. that directly resulted in his success as a leader? In other words, what was his legacy as a leader?
3. Briefly explain, with evidence, how one modern counterpart was successful by learning lessons from Alexander the Great.
4. Briefly explain, with evidence, how one modern counterpart failed by not learning lessons from Alexander the Great.
5. You must think deeper in terms of being more specific when using evidence/examples; not to be too general when supporting your argument/concept—use specific examples. One example is: when you discuss making better relations (this is too general), state specifically how he made better relations.
6. Each assignment must have at least 4 separate sources, the textbook should be 1 source. Make sure you follow APA guidelines and balance your sources and used adequate citations—at least 1 citation per paragraph.
7. * Only use scholarly articles
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates