Hi — please see the instructions below to write a PERSUASIVE LETTER to the company General Mills regarding Poverty. Please address the letter to Mary Jane Melendez – Chief Sustainability & Global Impact Officer; President of General Mills Foundation.
Now that you have selected a social issue to address, I would like you to locate a company that you feel is best suited to address your particular social issue and construct a persuasive letter to encourage them to pursue your social issue. In your search for the “perfect” company, the following are some things to consider:
1. Does this company have a positive/negative track record with addressing these types of issues (either can be a great reason for pursuing your issue)?
2. Is your issue something that would be of interest to their stakeholders?
3. Is your issue aligned with their mission?
4. Is your issue aligned with their CSR goals?
Once you locate the company:
1. Locate the person responsible for addressing social issues at the company (CSR coordinator, Vice President, CEO, etc.) and their e-mail.
2. Draft a persuasive letter to the company expressing your concern about the issue.
3. Include in the letter solutions they can employ to correct the issue
4. Provide evidence to support your solutions (ie. documentation of why the corporation should care, documentation of other corporations successfully addressing the issue, research that supports your solution, etc.)
5. Tie your rationale into the company’s mission statement and its stance on either sustainability, climate change, CSR, or any other closely related topic.
Again, the company to write the letter to: General Mills
The Social Issue: Poverty
Please address the letter to: Mary Jane Melendez – Chief Sustainability & Global Impact Officer; President of General Mills Foundation.
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates