– This is an MBA course called Managing People at Work, and I want the best writer for this project, I want an old writer in the website with high ratings and experience, the writer number should consist of 5 digits (Writer# *****). The most important thing for me is the high quality of the paper, not the delivery time, so I want the best high quality for this paper as it worth 100% marks in this course. Therefore, if I found that the quality is bad, in this case I will put a very low rating.
– Try to take advantage from the figures and tables to write and explain inside the figures as they are not included in the word count.
– Take advantage from the word count and don’t waste the words on unnecessary things or unnecessary definitions.
– The paper is an essay in which you analyse a managing people issue in your own organization.
– Essay should reviews one aspect of your organization’s approach to managing people (e.g. recruitment & selection; training and development; the reward system; etc.) and makes recommendations in the light of your review.
– I work in Dolphin Energy in Qatar, but it is ok you can choose/create/imagine any issue to write about within the organization. Don’t write the long history of the organization. Focus on the main idea of the essay, which analysing a managing people issue in your own organization.
– Essay format, not a report, but it is concerned with a practical element of people management.
– Most of your essay will be concerned with descriiption/practical analysis but make reference to three or four sources from the literature to support your work.
– Use 3 – 4 Figures made by you (Not copied and pasted from the internet) to explain your answer.
– Word Count: 1500 – 1650 words (excluding the reference list, footnotes, figures, & appendices).
– There would normally be four parts to the structure of your essay: Introduction; Analysis; Recommendations; References.
• Introduction: (150 – 200 Words)
– Indicate the subject to be covered and why you have chosen to write about this topic, e.g. personal experience of the topic; its significance to your department/organisation or simply that you are interested in the topic);
– Good understanding of a key worked-based issue in the Managing People area; clear summary of this issue
– State the structure of the rest of the essay, e.g. after this introduction the second part of your essay will describe the organizational context briefly and then outline the issues concerning the topic you wish to write about highlighting problems or good practice and that the third part of your essay will look at recommendations you propose in the light of your analysis.
– Outline again but in a little more detail the topic you wish to write about and why it is of importance to you/your department/organization.
– Indicate how the subject is typically applied in your organisation/department/area of focus.
– Compare this with what might be considered “good practice” from the literature, practice you are familiar with in other organisations, how friends/colleagues say it is operated in their organisations, etc.
– Conclude where the problems lie or if you think the topic is handled well why this is the case.
– Analyses directly address the issue identified. Provide constructive solutions to the issue being identified and solid justifications for solutions being proposed Provide detailed insights of implications for HR practices.
– Your suggestions for remedying the problems identified or, if good practice is already in place, what you would do to keep this good practice being applied.
– Include a table with the information to explain the recommendation and their affect in details as the table is not included in the word count
– Number of References: 18 – 20 References.
– Harvard Referencing Style.
– These websites will be worth looking at in relation to your topic:
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates