1. Models designed to explain mental functioning are constantly refined and modified to explain new experimental results. Using the research from this chapter, discuss this idea by describing an “old” theory, the “new or revised” theory, and the data that brought about the refinements to models of memory.
2. Describe Atkinson and Shiffrin’s concept of control processes. Then give two examples of control processes to support your thinking.
3. Compare and contrast the concepts of short-term memory and working memory. How do the models of each concept differ and why?
4. What is the relationship between digit span and chunking? Give an example of how both concepts apply in a single memory task.
5. Explain Stokes’s concept of activity-silent working memory. Describe what brain scans would look like in a task of gathering and then remembering information.
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates