Backstory: “Eagle Aviation” is a make-believe commercial airline that is used throughout this course to help practice strategic decision-making concepts. Read the highlighted portion of the attached Module 1 simulation transcriipt for a full backstory on “Eagle Aviation”.
Assignment Instructions: Eagle Aviation faced a major disruption that required decisive action in a short amount of time and with high levels of risk (Read the last page of the attached module 5 simulation transcriipt for descriiption of the “major disruption”, and read the attached Mod 5 Answer for my decision).
– What decision-making process or framework did you utilize to make your decision?
– As a leader, what are your recommendations for how to make decisions when faced with dilemmas and uncertainty?
– As I reflect on the course materials so far this semester, what new insights do I have about how I process information and make decisions?
– Do these insights indicate to me that I should make any changes in my approach to making decisions and how I would practically execute these changes?
– How do I apply what I have learned so far to my immediate and future context as a leader? In other words, how does this knowledge inform your understanding of how other people you might be working with make decisions, and as a leader how can you use this information to create a system, climate, and culture where there is constantly more healthy and productive decision-making?
Course materials (must use as a reference):
Gladwell, Malcolm (2005). Blink The Power of Thinking Without Thinking.
Kahneman, Daniel, Sibony, Olivia, & Sunstein, Cass R. (2021). Noise A Flaw in Human Judgment
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates