This is a group project. Each group will research one publicly-traded company and submit its written analysis. For this week, let’s do the publicly-traded company “PELOTON” and answer all the following questions about it, please make sure you write in paragraph form, however, all the questions should be answered and again I will be looking for analyses and explanations that use strategic concepts, theories, and analytical tools from the textbook:
1. What strategic and financial problems is the company facing? Explain why these are valid problems to solve. Every company has multiple problems. Explain why these problems are worth solving or are worth solving first. Please provide relevant evidence and strong logic.
2. Please explain how the company can reach those goals. Please provide all the following:
▪ Strong logic based on theory in the textbook.
▪ Relevant evidence supporting your reasoning
▪ The list of necessary resources that the company should have to reach the goals
▪ Explanation where the company will get the resources to reach the goals
▪ Explanation why this isn’t already happening. Assume that the corporate executives are smart people.
Why have those smart people missed the problems and the solutions that you’re offering?
My team already divided the issues that Peloton is facing now. My responsible part for Company’s strategic/financial issues is:
—- Company spends $100M on improving manufacturing/shipping times (as a result of frustrated customers venting online) when supply failed to meet demand during a pandemic, and committed $400M on an Ohio facility.——
So each issue needs to be tied to a strategic or financial problem, and addressing those problems must use all of those 5 theories.
○ Strong logic based on theory in the textbook. At the minimum, you should use the theory from chapter 3
1. industry structure
2. the 5 forces model
○ chapter 4
1. the resource-based view
2. competitive advantage/disadvantage
3. the VRIN model
Basically we need to discuss our dedicated problems (mine is above), why they are important, and then how to solve them using Chapter 3 and 4’s knowledge. Answering both 1 and 2 for each issue. Then once all my teammates completed their portion, we will need to be cohesive. One portion explains issues and the next explain solutions. Hope this gives you some ideas of how this paper will be to the end. But for this order, please follow the instruction and answer each question based on the knowledge from Ch3 & Ch4 and other resources you may find, then write them in paragraphs under each question. Later on, I can easily combine them together with other folks’ parts.
I will upload the “rough draft” for you to see other issues my teammate are dealing with for Peloton and how they list the strategies, and also, I will upload the current incomplete paper for you to see what we have done so far, so you can follow the tone and see their examples. Meanwhile, since prof. will emphasize the analysis and critical thinking of all the theories and concepts from text book, I will also upload the prof.’s chapter PPTs and textbook (if it is possible).
The requirement from Professor: This course emphasizes critical thinking. You must use logic and evidence to formulate and support all your analyses. You are also encouraged to look for evidence that disconfirms your conclusions and recommendations. Subjecting your writing to such critical analysis is likely to improve your argumentation.
IMPORTANT!!! I will be looking for analyses and explanations that use strategic concepts, theories, and analytical tools
from the textbook! Be sure to cite your sources properly! Using outside materials without proper citations will be treated as
plagiarism. All submissions will be checked for plagiarism!
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates