Your individual questions, including citations
1. Give the location and biome type in which you live. Describe the species diversity within your local area or neighborhood. Be specific about certain plant and animal species that are present. Indicate, as best possible, whether they are native or non-native to the region.
2. How does species diversity in your neighborhood compare to species diversity at larger landscape scales (e.g., at the scale of your city, suburb, or rural area)?
3. Explain three aspects of your neighborhood that likely reduce species diversity.
4. Explain three aspects of your neighborhood that likely promote species diversity.
5. What might residents in your neighborhood do to improve local species diversity?
6. Overall, what is your impression of the state of species biodiversity in your neighborhood and the larger landscape scale in which you live?
Include two citations, using the format from your Week 7 assignment (Ecology journal format).
I live in Lexington, Kentucky. I live downtown in the Columbia Heights area. I have seen possums, dogs, cats, rat, etc.
Your citations could be a journal article, a fact-based website, or a technical report. They do not need to be from your neighborhood or area specifically. However, they should be directly relatedto the observations you make.
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates