Research Paper (Outline 10%, Paper 30%, total 40%) The topic of this paper will

For This or a Similar Paper Click To Order Now

Research Paper (Outline 10%, Paper 30%, total 40%)
The topic of this paper will be a social problem in Canada that would be of concern to
you as an Education Assistant or a community support worker( My social problem is domestic violence in a childs home and how it affects them in school) This topic must be
different that the topic of your group presentation. Please clear your topic with the
instructor prior to beginning your research.
You will be expected to use a minimum of five sources (not including your textbook).
The references are be cited in the body of the paper using APA format. Appropriate
sources include academic texts and journals. Do not use popular magazines,
newspapers, or popular psychology books as academic references. You must
include a reference page using APA format. Papers that do not include citation of
references will be given an automatic Rewrites may be allowed after discussion with the
instructor but will not earn more that a grade of C+. The paper length should be 1000 –
1250 words, typed, double-spaced (approximately 5 -6 pages). The research paper is
due Week 12
An outline of your research paper will be due Week 5 and should detail your topic,
approach, and references. Your instructor may provide feedback on the outline.

 

Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates

For This or a Similar Paper Click To Order Now

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Why Choose Us?

Bringing Life to Your Smile
Premium Quality

We have qualified native essay writers from top U.S. universities. Our writers produce high-quality content in all academic subjects.

100% Confidentiality

We ensure to maintain content privacy while helping you in paper writing. You are the copy-write owner of the work. We never reveal your personal information.

Free Proofreading

Our senior team of writers proof-read your document to ensure it has no mistake.

Timely Deliver

We believe in delivering quality work, within your deadline or you should not pay. Our professional writers beat your short deadlines.

100% Confidentiality

We ensure to maintain content privacy while helping you in paper writing. You are the copy-write owner of the work. We never reveal your personal information.

24-7 Support

Our senior team of writers proof-read your document to ensure it has no mistake.

Scroll to Top